Monday, August 10, 2015

Elite team fundraising



When I was 2 and a half I would always tell my mom that I wanted to become a ballerina. I have grown so much since then. Last week, I auditioned for the Elite dance team at my studio. My dreams came true when I made the team! This year Elite team costs more money, so I am starting fundraisers so I can continue the path of my dancing dream. If you would like to help me with my dream you can donate on gofundme or if you live in Orlando you can order an amazing coupon book where you can save more than 5K (checks can be made out to DFX Guild). Family and friends can also donate directly to me if they would like to. Keep your eye out for more fundraisers throughout the year. Thank you everyone for your support!

  If you would like to donate to my dreams through gofundme, here is my account.



1 comment:

  1. I want to make a donation. What is the link to gofundme? I could not find you!

    ReplyDelete